Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I have decided that Halloween changes greatly once you are in college! We all celebrated last Friday at The Howl... it was basically a big dance and some carnival games. It was a lot of fun to get all dressed up! My entire costume came straight from my closet, and most of (or at least pieces) of my roommates costume's are from my closet too! I hope that does not mean that my clothes look like they should only be worn on Halloween! Tonight will be a little different, my Trick-or-Treating has been replaced by my Nutrition study group, turning in a paper and finishing up a presentation for tomorrow morning!


Here are a few of my Halloween Memories!..

Halloween Parties-with Sister Dayes coming to help, School Halloween Parties and Parades, planning my costume for next year the day after Halloween, My mom making a rule that we could not talk about costumes until October, Being Tinker Bell and Eliot being Peter Pan, Trick-or-Treating, Grandma doing my hair one year when I was a hairdresser (she did a wonderful up-do!)

I hope everyone has a Fun and Safe Halloween- I am looking forward to seeing all of the cousins costumes!

No comments: