Wednesday, October 04, 2006

LOST


I am a HUGE fan of the show LOST! If you have not watched LOST you are missing out! It is kind of a combination of Gilligans Island mixed with the movie The Truman Show. (Okay that may have been a bad description-so you will just have to see it for yourself!) I have made many of my friends become fans, I have watched Season 1 almost three times, and my family knows that I do not like to be interrupted while watching! I have been counting down the days unti the season premiere, and it finally arrived! Knowing that LOST was going to be on today is what got me through this extremely crazy week! I watched it with my roommates (not all are as avid fans as myself), and it was extremely difficult to try and explain two seasons worth of information during commerical breaks! (Trust me, some of us tried!) I am looking forward to this season, and chatting about it with my fellow LOST fans! It was weird because all of my friends on the East coast had already seen it before I watched it out here, luckily they all realized that before they texted me and ruined the surprises for me! For those of you who are not yet LOST fans, there is still hope for you... you can watch them (for free) on abc.com.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The season opener was great - now there are so many more questions that need to be answered. Who are those people?? I thought of calling you after we watched it and then realized with the time change that you hadn't even watched it yet...it was fun talking with you yesterday!

Serendipity said...

Pete and I were just talking about this one...We've really got to rent all the seasons of -- The Office, Lost, etc.
Now you've got me curious!!!!

Elisa said...

We don't have a TV!! I told Darin that this summer we will have to rent the box set of the shows everyone is talking about and watch an episode a night.