Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Aunt Cristin!


My Aunt Cristin is one of the most amazing people I know! She is my mom's sister and they have such a neat relationship, I hope that my sisters and I can have that same kind of relationship! She is so talented and is such a wondeful example to me. She can do just about anything, has a great sense of humor, is an amazing mother, and the list goes on! I have had fun getting to know my Aunt Cristin especially when we both lived in California. I have many fun memories of my Aunt! Here are a few....

Being a flower girl at her wedding- I got to pass out favors to the guests, playing school in her apartment with little plastic chairs, staying with her in California for a weekend, introducing me to scrapbooking- she helped me scrapbook my very first pages (she was so patient and encouraging when I was not so sure what I was doing!), she took me to get my first set of acrylic nails... and really the list could go on and on!

I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to get to know my aunt, not only as my moms sister, but as MY aunt and friend! Happy Birthday Aunt Cristin! I hope you have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

Thanks Alicia! Once again, you made my day!