Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

Happy Birthday Grandpa! I have one of the most awesome grandpa's in the world! Here are a few of the memories I have of my Grandpa...

Digging for dinosaur bones, making jewelry, baking cookies, "words" of the day, helping me make decisions, playing the guitar, looking at stars through the telescope, talking about family history, eating ice-cream with a fork, always learning something new, and being adventurous!

Happy Birthday Grandpa, I hope you have a fabulous day!!

3 comments:

shauna said...

Alicia, I agree, you do have an awesome grandpa:P
Nonnie:)

Serendipity said...

Alicia...it was so fun to read about my dad through your eyes! I agree, he is an amazing man!!!!

silversmith said...

Alicia... you are a sweetheart!! Thank you for the birthday wishes and the kind words. G'ma and I love to read your blog and to follow your adventures. Keep posting so we can enjoy going to school with you.
Love..... G'pa B.