Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Halloween Goodies!


My mom sent my roommates and I the cutest Halloween care package! All six of us got a candycorn pillowcase and a 13 days till Halloween candy countdown! It made everyones day- and it has been a blah day! Thank you soo much mom! (That is from all of us!)

Everyone agreed that I have the coolest mom- and they haven't even met her yet! I have to agree, I do have one of the best moms ever! Whenever people ask me what I miss the most since moving to Utah I tell them that I miss my family- especially my mom! Thanks for everything!

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

You do have a AWESOME mom...what a fun surprise!

Elisa said...

I agree! College mother of the year! I may be the one picking you up next weekend...I hope so, we can't wait to see you!!

Alicia said...

Oh awesome- I can't wait to see you!! Oh my heck I am soo excited now!!