Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Snow!



It is only October and we already have SNOW! It was quite a surprise this morning when I looked out my window to see everything white! I went from wearing flip-flops yesterday to having to wear boots! Of course my roommate and I went outside and took pictures. Not everyone was excited about the snow... I am not sure how I feel about it but I have made a list of some of the positive things:

1. I get to wear all of my fun gloves, hats and scarves

2. I get to break out all of my sweaters

3. I get to drink hot chocolate

4. It reminds me of Christmas (I listened to Christmas music today- it is never to early for Christmas music, right dad?!)

Those are all I have... and it does not look like I have to worry since tomorrow it is supposed to be in the 50's. It was kind of a fun preview of what is to come later on this semester...

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

I so miss the snow...there is something magical about all that fluffy white stuff...(I guess I can say that because I don't have to deal with the temp, or shovel it, or deal with the driving conditions!)
Enjoy!!!!!!

Elisa said...

We have snow in the moutains around here but in never reached the valley. It's COLD though. Bring your sweaters because we haven't covered out swamp cooler yet.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I sent your coats! Hopefully October snow was a fluke?! Now you know why I loved TX and Cali so much after growing up in the snow.