Sunday, October 15, 2006

Chef Alicia


My roommate Tessa and I decided to be big and brave and use a recipe to cook our dinner tonight. We both were sort of hesitant at the beginning- but now that we successfully cooked a meal we can't wait to cook again next week! We made chicken alfredo- and it was delicious! It is a good thing we both liked it so much because we have left overs for the rest of the week! I figure if we choose a recipe each week to try out, by the end of the school year I will be quite the cook!

I look up to all moms who have to cook and make so many different people happy. I took living at home and my dinners for granted- I still have so much to learn!

2 comments:

Serendipity said...

looks yummy...
Isn't it funny how you are so excited to get out on your own, and then you realize just how much your parents did/do for you...
I remember being at BYU and wishing my mom could come and do my laundry (she always did it so nicely) --
Oh, I still wish someone would come do my laundry!

Anonymous said...

Mmm, you can cook at home anytime Alicia. In fact, we'll put you on the dinner rotation in November. Maybe you could start practicing recipies that use left-over turkey!