Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Weekend Fun!

I had a wonderful three day weekend, thanks to many people! (Darin and Elisa, Gpa and Gma and my other Grandparents) Thank you for picking me up/dropping me off/ feeding me/ and everything else in between! It was so much fun to talk and catch up with everyone! This is a picture of my cousins (on the Janes side) and I at lunch on Saturday. I think you can tell we are all related in this picture!


I also had fun eating and visiting with my G'ma and G'pa on Sunday! It was so nice to be in a calm and quiet house! I especially had fun with my cousin Miriam- she is so cute! I am glad that I live a little closer and can see her more than once a year! She was nice enough to take me to Gardeners Village and show me the witches!

It was such a great weekend it is hard to be back in school again! My next break is Thanksgiving- and that means I will be home in 29 days! (Not that I am counting or anything!)

4 comments:

Serendipity said...

Alicia, I want a weekend like you had!!!!! It sounds great, and don't you think it is fun to get away from school for a few days?! I know Gma & Gpa LOVED having you at their house...I hope the 29 days (I know you aren't counting) fly for you!

Elisa said...

You can come stay/get a ride from us anytime. Miriam especially would be overjoyed to have you come. We love any excuse to go get soup at Gardner Village!

silversmith said...

We enjoyed your visit, and hope you can come again soon. You are welcome at any time. Maybe we can line you up with one of the local guys ;)

silversmith said...

We enjoyed your visit, and hope you can come again soon. You are welcome at any time. Maybe we can line you up with one of the local guys ;)