Sunday, September 27, 2009

Trip to the Cheese Factory...

Ricki and I went up to Logan {2} weekends ago {we forget to take pictures together} to see friends! I got to spend time with one of my dearest friends Kate!! We could really do anything and have fun. Friday night we met up and got our traditional dessert... and Saturday we ran errands and laughed. We laughed a lot.

Things to remember...

Running Shoes

32 countires, Law School, and his dads salary

Cheese Factory

"You put the 'to' in attitude"

How you doin' in there baby?

I race motorcycles

and hunt turkeys

Dairy intake

"Hurry up- I think she was really into you"

Cheese and ice-cream {not together}- YUMMY

"Did you know that all the pictures we have we are eating?"

We were trying to take some awesome awkward photos... I think we suceeded.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You're right, we could have fun almost anywhere doing anything. we might even be able to have fun at Sports Authority... oh wait, we did. why didn't you run a lap around the store Alicia? it would have given me more time with my potential coworker/lover. i'm still a little bitter about that. maybe it's for the best... maybe he's a little like Paula Abdul. Haha.
Thanks for the blog post! And for coming up, you are a doll! Love you!