Monday, September 21, 2009

Randoms from the fair!

Fairs are awesome. Need proof? See below...

You can swim with the sharks.

See all sorts of animals. I am a city girl- so animals still are weird to me. You may be asking yourself, "Why is Alicia holding up that skunk skin?" I took this picture for my dad- because he calls his girls, "his 3 skunks". It took a lot of bravery for me to pick it up, and then this guy comes up to me and purposely startles me and I screamed. Loudly.

" That should have been my bale of hay."


Yes- I did pay .50 to see Al the Aligator. He was huge.

2 comments:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

i like your shirt! it's way cuteee! and i'm glad you got to go to the fair, you were super excited about it! WOO! misss you biggy AOE

Elisa said...

Way to experience everything SLC has to offer!

I really really meant to go this year, but I don't think we will make it. I have never seen one of those huge butter sculptures, how sad is that?