Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wake Me Up When September Ends

{Those are lyrics from a song- if for some reason you haven't heard that song in the past 5 years.}
Where the heck did September go?!
Seriously- this month F-L-E-W by!

September meant...
1 trip to Cedar City
2 Dinners at Cafe Rio
2 Breakfast dates
Going to the Utah State Fair
2 trips to Logan with Ricki
Making my iPhone my work/personal cell phone- no more family plan :(
4 books read
Spending quality time with grandparents and cousins
Seeing a bunch of Alpha Phis
Season Premiers of The Office, Parks and Rec, and Greys Anatomy {I heart DVR}
1 Football game
My first internet purchase with my own credit card
1 new hair cut
1 Round Trip ticket home for Thanksgiving
3 Auto-Cad training sessions
1 pair of new running shoes
Losing all my pictures and music on my laptop
1 awesome long convo with BFF Elaine
Paying my first credit card payment
Nicest guy at work fixing my computer for free
Going from a high of 85 degrees to a high of 49 degrees & rain in 24 hours

October will bring...
Fall Weather
General Conference
Sweaters and boots
Haunted Forest
1 month closer to Thanksgiving
and much, much more!

1 comment:

E said...

I love the shout out! See you so soon!!!