Tuesday, September 29, 2009

USU vs. SUU

Ever since I was born- within days of entering this world I was put in Aggie Blue USU apparal. I was going to go to Utah State. I had a plan. I was going to live in my Grandparents basement and go to USU and become a teacher. This was my plan from a very early age. I also learned the cheer,

"Utah State hey Aggies all the way
go aggies go aggies
hey hey hey!"

Obviously plans change!

I finally had the opportunity to go to a USU football game- SUU was playing them for their Homecoming game {it was a definate way for USU to win their homecoming game}! Ricki, Kade, and I went up to Logan Saturday afternoon for the game. I was able to meet up with a bunch of Alpha Phis and other SUU friends! We were also able to spend sometime with our grandparents! They are always soo good to let us crash with them.

I of course cheered for SUU- but when they did the "Utah State hey Aggies all the way..." cheer I said it in my heart. I have a special place in my heart for USU!

Who is the random guy in this picture?
Mandie and I!

Timian, Mandie, and I!

No comments: