Monday, September 07, 2009

Reunited...

I have been wanting to go down to Cedar but then was debating whether or not I should... I wasn't sure if it was too soon?! I realized that my next days off were not until Thanksgiving; and my acrued days off do not even start until close to then! SO... I went down to Cedar!

Shar (who I hadn't seen since graduatin), Kady, and I met in Taylorsville for a late breakfast...
Grandlittle, Little, and Me at Kailys work!
Cedar got a Cafe Rio!!! I met these sweet girls for dinner...
And of course we went to Wal-Mart... where Kady and I did our first moments of bonding {1 1/2 years ago}!

I had a lot of fun seeing friends in Cedar... thanks for letting me stay in your room Shar! I wish I could have been able to see you a little more! I decided that while I did love college; that chapter is done in my life- which is an alright thing! I know that I would not be where I am right this second if I had not had the college experiences that I had.


1 comment:

Sharlene and Matt said...

You can stay in my room ANY time...even if im there too. lol. That was good seeing you! lets not wait so long til we see each other again! LOVE and AOE