Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Colleger clothes

I love hoodies- they are great for 8:00 classes. I know, I know- up until this past semester I would not be caught dead (with the exception of maybe 3x a semester- during Finals week) in scrubby clothes. Well this year I can't seem to get put together and to class by 8:00. Since my biggest pet peeve is being late- I opt to show up in a hoodie, jeans and hat. Sometimes I go in sweats and people think I am just coming from the gym- which in reality I really go to the gym after my 8:00 class- but really that is not important.

Anways- hoodies can look good and even pass as a put together outfit if and only if they are fitted. and cute. Unfortunately I only have two of these kinds of hoodies- and one is my sisters and she wants it back. So I sport the unfitted hoodie that advertise schools I do not even go to- Cornell, USU, Rockville HS, and The College of New Jersey. Today I discovered the cutest (and fitted) hoodies that sport colleges. Unfortunately SUU did not make the cut. Victoria's Secret has a college line for a bunch of schools. I have been trying to figure out how I could pull one of them off- I mean I am from Maryland and they have UMD, I lived in TX, and they have UT and Texas A&M... I'm sure you get my point. So really I think I will just go for the PINK brand without the college- but still how cute would this be if I went to a school that people actually heard of?! Very cute. I am a fan of the "colleger clothes". I wish I had not set my standard of getting dressed and ready so high at the beginning of my college career!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

i LOVE HOODIES!! I LOVE THAT YOU Have decided that hoodies are fun to wear. you should most definately buy a cute hoodie to get all cute in. i love that style!

Lisa said...

Love the "colleger clothes" - I'm starting to think Christmas... I also still remember your "colleger clothes" from your past. Hmm, wasn't it khaki pants and a polo shirt - was there a vest?! What grade was that?