Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Count down till...

I come home in 7 days. 168 hours. 10,080 minutes. That is only 336 sing-a-longs/Barneys/etc. (Do you remember measuring road trips in that measurement mom?!)

I am excited for Thanksgiving... which is more than just Thanksgiving...
it's...
Seeing my mom, dad, and sisters, the McNeils, sleeping in my own bed, eating out at places that are not Chiles/Applebees, not having to bring my purse because everything is comped (ha ha), laughing until I can't breathe anymore, NERTZ, seeing my bff Elaine, and getting a pedicure (hint hint)!
Also...

Angelos/nertz/sbtb/lebanesetaverna/maggianos/leshalles/ janesmcneilfun.com/html- Thank you El!

And we can't forget...

Office Season 4/Ping Pong/Various Zola appearances/Tons of movies/General gloating about Obama- Thank you Rhett!


The kids have been counting down and chatting on facebook!

4 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

Alicia I love you. Sounds like it'll be fun going home. I will have thanksgiving here in mexico and eat with all the other exchange kids that are from United states too. I am coming home in 28 days. I cant believe you will already be in Maryland when i get there. What day are you leaving cedar for christmas break? and when are you coming back? I cant wait to see you. AOE

Elisa said...

Ohhh the anticipation, it's so great! There is nothing like going home.

Lisa said...

We can't wait and yes I remember answering the question, "How long before we get there?" with "Five more sing-along videos." Did I mention we can't wait????? :)

Serendipity said...

Have a great Thanksgiving vacation! I agree with Elisa -- seriously, there is nothing so wonderful as going home...