Thursday, November 20, 2008

Park City

I had the opportunity to go on a field trip to Park City with my Resorts class last week. You learn a lot about professors and fellow students on field trips- possibly more than you ever wanted or needed to know! But since I love to know peoples lives- I was okay with it! We were able to go and see the developing St. Regis Deer Crest and also Aspen Grove. Two very different places- but both really neat. I love love love Park City!! I would love to work in Park City. There are a bunch of reasons- not just because it would be like living in an Anthropologie Catalogue! But it would... :)
Park City- so beautiful.
St. Regis Deer Crest-we were able to go in. Hard hats and everything. I also did it in heels- probably against some OSHA regulations. The GM gave me permission- so I decided it was okay!

2 comments:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

Alicia you are such a dedicated blogger and you've inspired me... once again. I'm glad you got to go visit park city- and remember how much you didn't even want to go! and look you had so much fun! k anyways... love and aoe.

Sharlene and Matt said...

you can totally live in park city when you grow up. OMG that is so soon like you are going to graduate soon and need to get a real job. But if you live in Utah and I live in Utah we are bound to hang out more after we graduate. LOVE you sister!!