Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It does exist!

Every once in awhile I like to think about my wedding. I'm not one of those girls who has it all planned out- but its a fun thing to think about! Especially when there are a million important things I should be thinking about. Well... a year or two ago I came up with the idea that I was going to have a photo booth at my wedding reception for the favor. I am a fan of the favor- but not lame favors. I obviously knew that photo booths existed- but I did not know that they existed just for this resason! I went to this "What Women Want" fair thingy in St. George on Saturday. It was kind of lame- but they had this! I was really excited.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I would LOVE it if you had a photo booth at your wedding, and if you had the nieces wear really cute dresses.

BUT we don't need a wedding for a photo booth. there are so many things to celebrate....graduation, milestone birthday's.......plan a huge party anytime!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you have added this! your wedding will be amazing i just can't wait! It was such a good night in St. George! We need more days like this! Love you

Serendipity said...

I just saw a wedding that had a cute RED photo booth...and it made me want to get married all over again!

{to Pete of course...}

Great idea...