Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There's No Place Like Home... There's No Place Like Home...

My take on Dorothy's Ruby Red Slippers...
I think if I click my heels long enough and wish hard enough I will make it home to Maryland!
Just a few more things to do...
  • Go to finance
  • Turn in homework for the class I am going to miss
  • Meet with professor to work on very last budget assignment
  • gym (?)
  • Clean my room
  • Clean out car
  • Wave good-bye

Also- this is the lightest I have ever packed. Dad, even you will be impressed!

See you in less than 24 hours.

3 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

have fun in maryland! i wish i could see my family for thanksgiving! i love you and love seeing your blog and pics!

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

YOU MADE IT HOME! now can you just make it back?!?!?!

Serendipity said...

Hope you had/have a wonderful trip!