Friday, November 14, 2008

Me and my Schpoop.

I really do love to scrapbook but I feel like I don't have time (bad excuse) or that none of my supplies are here (better excuse) and I sometimes just feel like I have no motivation! This has changed this semester, one if the gals I live with has the cutest scrapbooking style. They are simple, but so cute and she gets her memories in a scrapbook. She tends not to do things by event but more as things she wants to remember, and it tends to be smaller things. For example, a picture of a sunset on a trip, or a picture of a niece or nephew. Does that make sense?!
Well I decided to give it a try...

When I read scrapbooking magazines I always try to read peoples journaling... so in case you wanted to read what I wrote...

I love my dad so much. He has done so much for me, and I know that he has sacrificed a lot to to those things for me. He has set the bar extremely high for the next man in my life! Somethings I love about my dad; he is one of the hardest workers I know, he is smart and loves to learn, he has a sense of humor unlike anyone I know (that's a good thing :) ), he loves his wife and daughters, he can cook, he is a romantic, he loves the Autumn leaves, he loves Christmas, he is a tease, and loves to make up songs. I know that he is always available to talk and now he can even text! He has taught me so much and I am so grateful to have him in my life. He knows what he believes and stands strong. Even though I am 21 I will always be his little girl on the train.

**Note: This is now in my scrapbook- right next to a page of my HS boyfriend and me. Have I really not scrapbooked my life in that long?!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I love your post, I love your scrapbooking style, I love the way your dress coordinates with the paper, I love your dad and I love you!

Serendipity said...

Very cute! I like the more simple pages...focusing on a few photos and adding journaling...I love your style too...Maybe you can scrapbook all my photos for me!? :)

Elisa said...

so much love and cutenss in this post, the page, the picture, the journalism and the comments. My heart is melting!