Monday, April 13, 2009

Family and friends Friday!

I have been blessed to have been able to see my family multiple times this semester! Everyone is always so willing to meet up with me, let me stay at their house, cook for me, talk to me, etc. On Friday I was able to meet up with Elisa, Miriam and Bub and Darin at Trolley Square. I had never been there before so it was cool. I want to live there once their condos are done! and I have a job. Thanks again for the delicious lunch and chocolate!
Miss Miriam and I were almost twins with our nautical tops!

I met some of my Alpha Phi friends at University Mall later in the afternoon. This was my second mall of the day- I only bought 2 pairs of shoes. They are so stinkin' cute. I also tried on these sun glasses at Heritage 1981- such a fun store. A more SoHo inspired Forever 21- which would make sense because they are part of the Forever 21 family. Anyways...

Here we are at the mall
I was also able to meet up and stay with my friend Tessa (my roommate from my 1st year at SUU)! It was soo fun to spend time with her and her fun roommates. I had not seen her since November so it was great to catch up. We saw the movie Duplicity- wait for it to come out on video.

1 comment:

E said...

You look all boats and stuff