Friday, April 24, 2009

1 Week From Today

Guess what, Mom and Dad?? You come to Cedar City to see me graduate 1 week from today!! I am pretty excited. I have some plans that include: Maggie Moos Ice Cream, Sonic, okay so mostly places I want you to take me to eat. See you soon.Sometimes I look back at pictures and remember the day I took that picture I thought I looked soo good. Then you look at the picture today and kind of cringe. My bangs. What is going on? I even remember doing my hair that morning- and thinking "I look good". Thankfully in the last 4 years along with my college education I have also learned to better do my hair.

2 comments:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

You have done amazing things alicia. and you may not have changed the world yet, but cedar city utah won't forget you!

Lisa said...

Where has the time gone? We are so excited for you and so proud of you! You are amazing :) Can't wait to see you...