Sunday, April 19, 2009

Randoms from Formal

I love getting dressed up. I love it. I love taking pictures, and I love Alpha Phi. Our Red Rose Formal was last night, and it was so much fun. It is hard to believe this was one of my very last Alpha Phi events...
In case you are sitting there wondering, " I wonder what Alicia's shoes looked like, or I wonder what the back of her head looked like, or I wonder what the decorations on the floor looked like..." Good News- I took pictures for you.

We are just random.

My gold shoes!

My Star

My hair
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

we are funny!! and cute. LoL and not narcissist (yes i just looked up how to speel this on dictionary.com) at all!! that was so fun. im glad we could be each others "dates". you really do need to find more dresses to go with those SHOES!! i love them! and i approve of you doing your hair like that for your wedding. :)

Serendipity said...

Very cute hair!
Cute shoes & pedi too...