Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks Best Friend!

I really do have one of the best friends in the world. Not just because she gave me this or this, but because she has been there through everything even across the country! I honestly think we have become closer from living far away. Don't get me wrong- there are definately days when I wished we lived 5 minutes a part!
She sent me the sweetest, gift this year! It was such a fun surprise, and I know a lot of thought went into it! The theme of the gift was, "22 things that come in 2's"! How clever is that?!
It included:
Mickey & Minnie
Bride and Groom picture
Barbie and Ken picture
Salt and Pepper
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Alicia & Elaine (obviously we go together)
Pair of Socks
Pair of Pajamas
Pair of flip-flops
Fun Dip
Peanut Butter Cups
Twix
Pair of Earrings
2 Movies (part 1 & part 2)
2 Spools of Ribbon
2 Notebooks
2 Pens
Shampoo and Conditioner
2 Pairs of Mittens
Swiss Rolls (packaged in 2)
Fork & Knife
and...
Chopsticks!
Elaine you are too cute. I loved everything, and the tags made me laugh. You are the best.
I would be happy with anything she gave me, even if it was nothing more than a hug!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Everyone needs their own Elaine! :)

E said...

Such a nice post! Happy Birthday! I miss you!!