Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Crabcakes and Football- it's what Maryland does!



I received one of the BEST birthday gifts today! My best friend Elaine sent me a birthday package that had the overall theme of Maryland... she included every single ingredient I need to make crabcakes, a nerf football, Old Bay seasoning salt, measuring cups, trail mix, and a Little Tikes sushi set! I know it is probably difficult to read the tags but they are just so cute I want to write a out a few of them...
Home is where the Heart is: Heart shaped measuring cups
A Trail of Mix to find your way home: Target trail mix (Monster mix is amazing!)
So you can have sushi in Utah: Plastic sushi set
It was so clever and I could tell a lot of thought was put into the gift- thank you soo much Elaine!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Too cute! What a fun birthday gift. You'll have to tell us how the crab cakes turn out. Mmm, crab fest this summer!

Elisa said...

Mmmm, crab fest IN MY DREAMS! Unless you guys can bring them out with you ha ha. Very cute package! Good friends are such gems. Maybe you could send her a little bit of Utah for her birthday, although I don't know what that would mean...honey I guess, salt, a modest shirt, fry sauce, hair spray??

Serendipity said...

What a very fun b'day gift! (I love Elisa's "Utah" idea for Elaine! You HAVE to do that...)

Crab cakes -- YUM!
Pete & I always share an order anywhere we go!

Serendipity said...

Happy Heart Day! So glad you are my niece!