Saturday, February 21, 2009

Red Dress Gala

We had our 3rd annual Red Dress Gala for Alpha Phi! It is always fun to get dressed up and even better when it is for such a great cause. I had my very own red dress this year (it pays to have your best friend be the same size as you- {Elaine!})! It was weird to know that this was my last RDG as an Active member of Alpha Phi... but I know I can always come back as an Alumni!
My little and her little.
My Big!
Our Bordeaux Beau!
The Forget-Me-Not Family

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the gala photos - what a wonderful event and cause. Looks like everyone had a great time!

E said...

I love your new red dress... I will definitely need to borrow it from you at some point!!

Serendipity said...

Everyone looks festive...
Looks like a lot of fun!

Sharlene and Matt said...

we are the best family!! i am so thankful that we all know each other and are in Alpha Phi. Love and AOE