Monday, February 16, 2009

My weekend in Logan!

I love Logan- really, I do. I know that in the past I may have made fun of it for being small and smelling like cow. (Weird, I currently live in a place way smaller than Logan.) I have realized that it really is so pretty and I have some fun memories there; spending summers there, family reunions, weddings, visits to grandparents, etc. When I was up there this past weekend I thought to myself, "Why didn't I come here? It would have been perfect..." Well, it would have been great- but since I did not go there to school, Logan can remain the perfect place where nothing bad happens. Does that make sense?!
I was able to come up for the long weekend...
Thank youGrandpa and Grandma Janes for letting me stay with you!
I had fun watching movies
making cookies
watching the Basketball game
eating at Firehouse and
talking!

Thank you G'Pa Byron and G'ma Cheryl for Sunday dinner (cookies and soap)!

I had so much fun talking {despite your extreme opinions G'pa :) }, eating chocolate and cookies, and a spoonful of ice-cream!

It was also great to see Darin!

Katie!
2x within 1 week!!
{Aggie Ice-Cream, talking, reading out loud, the mall, and I-Hop}
I'm not sure what I will do this next weekend when I do not get to see you!
I will see you all soon! March is not that far away!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I am intrigued by your reference to your G'pa's extreme opinions... you didn't talk politics did you?? :)

Serendipity said...

I love going to Logan...such a pretty valley! {I'm also curious about your g'pa comment...}

I love your picture of those snow capped mountains! :)

Elisa said...

I am sad we missed seeing you, there was so much to talk about like:

facebook

He's Just Not That in to You (which I saw last weekend)

Weird college dating stories (I love to hear and share!)

and from what I understand, we may not see you this summer since you will be going back home...sad

Sharlene and Matt said...

looks like fun!! and I MISSED you! we need a day out together!! ya? OR roadtrip!!

Sharlene and Matt said...

oh and PS im glad you came to cedar for school not logan. and yes it makes sense!!