Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Kady

I wanted to do 20 of something... 20 quotes, 20 memories, 20 stories, etc. Here are 20 little pieces of awesomeness {mostly favorite memories} for your 20th Birthday!!!!

1. Big/Little Sis Reveal- SURPRISE it was me!
2. Wal-Mart and printing pictures
3. Starts with an S ends with an N and has awkward written all over it.
4. Taking pictures on the side of the road.
5. "This is the college experience."
6. Togetherness Tuesdays aka Pasta Tuesdays
7. Going to the hospital on numerous occasions {thanks for the crash course in motherhood}
8. W.O.W.
9. Sharing clothes
10. The Earths crust
11. "Listening to you impart wisdom to me." Direct quote from Kady
12. Mom school
13. Making videos on your laptop
14. Degrassi
15. "Oh hey."
16. Sitting on your bedroom floor talking about everything.
17. That time you cleaned my room for me- you are the sweetest person ever.
18. Getting an extra dose of naughty
19. Pastry Pub Date- you telling me your life story. We have been connected ever since then.

20. You are an absolutely amazing friend and little sister. You are sopatient, caring, genuine, and have such a HUGE heart. I know that you will always be there for me no matter what {and I hope you know that I will always be there for you too}. We have had some great times in a short amount of time- its like we crammed a lifetime of friendship into 1 1/2 years. There have been some not so great times- but lucky for us they have been far and inbetween. I am sooo proud of you and all that you are doing. You are doing such fabulous things in school, Alpha Phi, and just life in general; please do not forget that! Do not settle for less than you deserve- remember that you deserve a lot. I love you.

I hope your day is bomb.com/awesome. I wish I could celebrate with you. Your gift will be in Cedar shortly.... {no- it is not me in a box. sorry.}

Love and aoe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awhhhh LICIA! THAT WAS SO NICE!!!!! You are the best biggy everrrrrr! I just love you!!! Although the only thing I can think of that starts with an S and ends with an N is sanitary napkins... and clearly that's not it because it's two words. I wish you were here to celebrate with me and the fam too! I'm a little sad to hear you will not be delivered to my door, but I guess a present will have to do. LOL. jk. MISS YOU SO MUCH. LOVE YOU EVEN MORE. AOE