Sunday, August 16, 2009

I thought we were going to have to eat microwave meals all week."

Psh. We also ate cake pops. Not even- I cooked this week! We were on our own for a few days. We had fun! We had some good times and learned a lot- like she can survive having a snake in the house, and she learned that I can cook! {Do I not look domestic or something?!}
We also learned how to make cake pops. They turned out tasting really good, and looking alright. I definately will have a better idea of what I am doing next time I make them.

Yum. They are low cal- because they are smaller than a piece of cake, and smaller than a cupcake! Ha ha.

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

You did it! Next time you chat with M. you'll have to tell her how you made them!

{I'm going to start calling you a domestic diva! You are great!}

Lisa said...

We need a how-to video! You are awesome.com/amazing!

Elisa said...

So cute!
Have you seen the cheese cake version??

either version would work for me!