Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Temple Open House

After the picnic we drove to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House... it was hot and a little bit hectic as we were getting there but as soon as I even got in the tent for the welcome video I was at peace. All of my worries were pushed out of my mind and I felt so much better. I realized that everything that was going on was going to work out- even if it was not how I wanted it to work out it would all be okay. It was neat. The Sealing Room was beautiful- and I was so happy that I was able to be there with my family.


In front of the Temple. I think I look like I am 32 in this picture.


The Temple is beautiful. I loved being able to walk through it. I am so grateful that I am able to have the Temple in my life. What a wonderful blessing it is.

2 comments:

Darin said...

Is there anything wrong with 32? ;)

A.S.H.L.E.Y said...

Alicia! My darling! I only stalk you because I love you :) that is all! lol now I can see what your up to and we can keep in touch!! because you kinda are slacking in that right now, so I guess I'll have to do all the work ;) none the less...I still love you!