Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!



We attempted to take a Christmas Card picture tonight. Unfortunately this is the best one on my camera- it is actually sort of cute! Notice the lights in the background. I now understand why my parents refuse to put them all around the outside of the house! It is a lot of work, and only put them around three windows! It is weird not to be at home and getting out all of the advent calendars and fun decorations! I guess this is when I start to begin my own traditions... how weird! I am getting so old!

4 comments:

Serendipity said...

Very fun...are you sending our your own card this year?????

I do think you need to change your blog title...what did your mom say??? Brown is the old blonde new smart??????

Have a great December!

shauna said...

If blonde is the new smart, then is brunette the new brilliant?!

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of Santa Cuties. Good Luck with upcoming finals! Study hard!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - you blend right in with your brown hair. Hurry home so you can figure out our family Christmas picture!