Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things I Want To Remember

I found a list of these texts/bits from coversations from a few years ago when my friend Kady came to visit me. Sharlene-- you are in some of these too! I didn't want to forget them- so hear they are on the internet so they will never be lost!


"This is awkward"

"Why did he have to come?"

"I think he's trying to touch you"

"Why am I always ahead of you guys?"

"I think he likes you"

"I'm trying to look at his teeth"

"I like his accent."

"He's trying to hold your hand."

"I'm engaged- but she's not."

"What kind of deoderent do you use?"

"Want to split an ice-cream sandwich?" "Can you roll it in brownie crumbs?"
 "Are you dillusional?"
"Sorry, I'm getting all hot and bothered."

"It is time Simba."

Even though these were from over 2 years ago, I know exactly what was behind each one of them. Good times. Good friends.

1 comment:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

hahahahaha i loled so hard!!!
i remember watching freaks and geeks FOR HOURS. and the office, "wanted: middle aged sassy black man: