Monday, April 02, 2012

Conference Breakfast

I love being in YW, it is amazing what it has done for my testimony and knowledge of the gospel. However, it is crazy how much time and effort goes into every single activity. Sundays, Mid-Week activites, random weekend events, firesides, youth conference and girls camp!
My respect for my young womens leaderes has gone up leaps and bounds this past year!
The presidency decided to have a "Conference Breakfast" during the first Saturday session. It was held at my house-- I really wanted to do the table up all cute and fun but then decided that its okay that I don't have a centerpiece. It matters that the girls came, knew they were loved, and were able to watch at least one session of conference. It was a great success.

Thanks so much to my sweet husband for beign the pancake man!

No comments: