Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Fun!

I love ALL holidays. As previously mentioned, I LOVE traditions and I am LOVING making our own traditions with Tyler. See below for a peak at our Easter weekend.

1. Our carrots! I sent this pic to my sister and she wanted to know what was wrong with our carrots-- well they are chocolate covered strawberries! They were so easy to make and delicious to eat! Thank you Pinterest.

2.We continued our dying eggs this year, but instead of vinegar we used kool-aid. We also got creative with rubber bands. I'm never using vinegar again-- the kool aid was perfect and smelled delicious! Once again, thank you Pinterest.

3. I made this wreath out of plastic eggs-- so easy and turned out so bright and perfect for Spring! I actually came up with this idea on my own-- and then as soon as I bought the materials saw it all over Pinterest. So thank you to my own creative brain & Pinterest for backing my idea up & thank you to Tyler for believing in my idea to hang it up and helping me execute it!

4. Easter Bunny treats! I set up a scavenger hunt for Tyler so he could find his basket. It was so fun to put together, and I had a blast watching him find each egg! We kept the baskets small this year-- because I have ZERO sense of portion control when it comes to cadbury eggs {or really any candy}.

We were able to attend the Temple on Saturday, share a delicous slurpee, enjoy a lovely surprise visit from our dearest Kady, attended a wonderful church service, and had a delicious dinner at my in-laws. It was seriously a perfect weekend.

1 comment:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

LOVE the wreath. You guys have the craftiest marriage ever, which I also love.