Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

I live for the weekends. Weekends are when I get everything taken care of for the upcoming week. Unfortunately I work a lot of weekends, so sometimes I have to cram two weekends into one weekend!


I made my OWN laundry detergent. Wish I could take full credit for this endeavor, but once again I must thank Pinterest. I felt like a pioneer grating my bars of soap by HAND{minus the fact I did it while watching The Office}. I am excited to use my new soap-- it smells so CLEAN.  

Tyler and I went out for a milkshake on Friday night after I dragged him into a million stores at the mall. Why am I so obsessed with wanting NEEDING white skinny jeans right now? Oh! and I introduced Tyler to the store LUSH. Finally Utah has not only ONE but TWO locations. I have loved their products since since my parents brought me stuff back from Canada, when I was in 5th grade.

It was a fantastic evening for people watching/listening to their conversations. We saw some Mall Kiosk people freak out on each other and then the Mall Cops had to get involved. I saw a baby with a bow BIGGER than her head, and listened to a guy hit on a girl as they were both "one upping" each other. It was quite the conversation.

Other highlights of the weekend included:

Gym Time
P90x-- we are already on week 5
Re-Watching episodes of The Office
Thai Chicken Enchiladas-- a lot of work but very tasty
Making "healthy" choco chip cookies {NO white sugar, and only egg white.. in my opinion that = healthy}
Quizzing Tyler for Medical Terminology {you should hear my pronunciations and then my suggestions for ways to remember the words}

It was a great weekend-- already looking forward to my next weekend off!


3 comments:

Tyler said...

Best wife EVER! Thank you for being so incredible, love!

shauna said...

Is the class really called "Medical Terminolgy"?

Serendipity said...

I love that you already have started so many fun traditions!