Tuesday, February 01, 2011

In the past 4 years I have...

I love making lists of things to do. I have always loved it- grocery lists, to-do lists, things I want to do before I die lists, goals, etc. When I turned 20 I wrote this blog post-- I am happy to say I have been able to experience some of the things on my list-- I want to "experience" things instead of just check these off of a list.


Things I want to do in the next 20 years (Now 16 years)

1. Go to Paris
2. Graduate from college
3. Get married
4. Have a family
5. Learn to ski
6. Become a better cook
7. Become a better public speaker
8. Become more creative
9. Keep in touch with friends- So far so good
10. Attend General Conference
11. Have a huge photo wall in my house
12. Go to Italy
13. Ride first class
14. Meet someone famous
15. Be a succesful event planner- Slowly making progress
16. Live on the East Coast
17. Learn to speak Spanish
18. Become a better person
19. Not be such a fraidy cat- Making great progress
20. Still be happy with the kind of person I am!

3 comments:

Sharlene and Matt said...

hahaha I love you! I didnt know you wanted to learn how to ski!! I'll teach you- seriously. Let me know when and we'll go.

these are good goals. good progress!

Raph said...

Hope you make it to Paris while I'm still here!! Also I am the first class bump up queen. Next time we hang out I hope my luck rubs off on you.

E said...

I think the goal you need to work on now is living on the East Coast!