Monday, February 21, 2011

Don't Judge.

I worked all weekend... I am talking 13 hour days. We had a succesful event, and I walked away with two new favorite shows. I love Hulu. Seriously- it is in my top 10 favorite things these days.
Kitchen Nightmares. Talk about scary. Also, it will make you begin to second guess all eateries.
It is good. Chef Ramsey is awful, and I think he feels as if he needs to get the people to "crack" and then he can make everything better. Some people should not open restuarants. The following people should not open restaruants.
  • Family with family (terrible idea)
  • Friends
  • Waitresses who only know how to serve
  • People who have no idea how to run a restaurant
  • A caterer (just because you can cater does not mean you can run a restaurant

Also-- choose good chefs. Duh.

I took a quantity cooking class in college, maybe I should open a restuarant. Even better I majored in Hotel, Resort, and Hospitality Management. I definately should.

It just reinforced what my dad always says, "60% of all businesses fail in the first 4 years." {I am not really sure what % it is... but my dad is pretty smart.}



I can feel you judging me. Stop.

This is the most terrible show ever. Yet, it is also amazing at the same time. It is hosted by Whitney from MTVs The Hills. I don't know if hosting a show is exactly her strength. I feel like we have the same television hosting skills {kind of awkward}. Anyways... this is the search for the Genuine Ken. You know, the perfect boyfriend. The one who cooks, cleans, knows how to decorate, plans great dates, dresses well, and has talents {those are the tasks they have performed so far}.

I just feel really bad for the contestants, because they have no chance at being the "Genuine Ken". He couldn't make it on the show because he's already married. Married to me.

If that last line wasn't gaggy, I do not know what was.
I apologize.


If you find yourself with 21 or 41 minutes to spare... I suggest either show.

1 comment:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

loved the post :)