Monday, February 07, 2011

MY WORD

I am reading Eat, Pray and Love right now and I am at the part when she is assigning different workds to different places.
Rome- Sex
Naples- Fight
Stockholm-Conform
New York City-Achieve
Los Angeles-Succeed

Then she tries to figure out what her word is--as of right now she is still trying to figure it out! It reminded me that I had not blogged my word for 2011 {because I know you are all just dying to know!} It is ADJUST. Last year it was balance, and this year it is adjust. I guess each year you should just continue adding to your word-- because I can't just work on adjusting and not work on balance! It just does not work like that!
I am going to work on adjusting to this new and fabulous chapter of my life!
Adjusting to...

...marriage...
...cooking for two...
...having more of everything...
...being a wife...
...a new place to live...
...new family...
...etc...
Life is good. We can't believe it has only been 3 weeks since we were married. It feels like we have been married forever- in the best possible way!! Sometimes it is weird to think that I am married- and then it hits me that I have a husband!

1 comment:

shauna said...

Let me know how you like the book!