Tuesday, February 15, 2011

L-O-V-E

Valentines Day really is just another day... and it shouldn't change how you feel about the ones you love. What about the other 364 days of the year?! With that being said... I still do LOVE to celebrate Valentines Day {sorry if I am completely contradicting myself}!

Our 1st Valentines Day as a married couple looked like this...

I actually made this on Sunday since our mornings are crazy with working out, and getting to work!
I made chocolate chip pancakes, fresh whipped cream, and some strawberries!

I came home to a decorated house- flower petals, and lots of candy.

Tyler even cleaned it all up and vaccummed the floor. {He really is bomb.com/awesome}

I got Tyler 2 cases of Diet Mt. Dew {his fave}.

I also came home to an already set table. He is the sweetest.
We made enchiladas together and then watched last years Valentines episode of Parks and Rec
{Galentines Day}. We were too full for fondu, so we will be doing that tonight!!

1 comment:

Sharlene and Matt said...

How precious!!! I love you 2! so cute.