Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Time Capsule

5 College roommates can either be awesome or awful. Luckily, mine are A-W-E-S-O-M-E. We went to dinner all together last Wednesday and took a decent roommate picture (it only took an entire semester to get one, however I am still a fan of this one)! Roommates: Who has that decent picture?? If you have it can you put it on Facebook?! We made a time capsule. Look out 2019. It was a fun night.
I think I could write a book about roommates- I have learned just as much from living with roommates for the past 3 years, than I have in a classroom. Some things I am going to miss from this year... Pasta Tuesdays, Grey's Anatomy, 4 closets to wear clothes from, eating ice-cream, and having friends 2 seconds away.
Time Capsule

Me and the shovel

W.O.W. (with the hand motions)

2 comments:

Mike and Noel said...

haha! that is so funny! you are like digging a hole to put it in haha

Sharlene and Matt said...

i love you so much!! that was way fun!!