Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quick Visit to the Cabin

Where did I go?? I have been doing an awful job of blogging and writing in my personal journal. I do not know what my problem is! I am doing awesome and I LOVE my internship and LOVE everything else that is going on in my life. I mean- I still have mini freak-outs about my future and what not, but I limit those to once a week.
Right after I graduated my Schpoopy and I went to the Cabin for a few days to take the rest of my material life to storage, and then pack some of it up again. It was weird becaus I had nothing to do for those few days. Nothing. No homework, no nothing. I read and slept and went to the pool.
These are two pictures (I have been doing an awful job of taking pictures too) I took while at the cabin. It is soo pretty there.


Sunsets

Me



1 comment:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

your two pictures are cuttteee!