Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break!

This past weekend was Harvest Holiday aka the Deer Hunt. I did not participate in the deer hunt. I am still weirded/freaked out by the entire hunting/killing animal process. I do love having a long weekend though! I always go up to Logan but this time I went to SLC/Provo/Orem. (I promise I will make it up North sometime soon!) I am getting better at figuring out the layout of Utah! I had fun seeing old/new friends! I did not take many pictures- what is wrong with me?!

Chris in Provo. (Sorry repeat picture!)

Tessa in Orem!

Stevie in SLC! Thanks Stevie for letting me stay with you! I had so much fun!

I was able to go to Gardners Village, Gateway, BYU, Einsteins Bagels, BaskinRobins, and church! It was nice to be in an actual city with traffic!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Glad you got a break!

Serendipity said...

...isn't it nice to get away for a weekend...?