Sunday, September 30, 2012

Fall Has Arrived

 
 
 
Fall is my absolute favorite season! I love the colors, the temperatures,
and of course the clothes! Fall is also the season that hosts my favorite
holiday {Thanksgiving} and it feels like a non-stop party
from October-February!
 
Tyler and I took a break on Wednesday evening and took a drive
to BIG Cottonwood Canyon to look at the leaves. They were
absolutely stunning and so vibrant.
 
We pulled over a few times for pictures. Do you dig my
denim shirt? Had one pretty similar to this back in 1996!
 
After our drive we got dessert at Kneaders-- we had some of their delicous pumpkin cake. One of my YW works there- so it was fun to see her working! Great way to spend an evening!

1 comment:

shauna said...

You have leaves! You are so lucky! ;)