Saturday, September 15, 2012

Bahama Mama

In Nassau Bahamas the "kids" got to go on an excursion all on their own. This is the first time we have ever gone on an excursion without our parents, which meant I was in charge. Bahahahaha (evil laugh). I think I asked everyone if they had their passports/IDs/tickets 1,000+ times. 
 
We had "Beach Day" at Blue Lagoon Island.
 
 
Highlights:
 
1. It was so humid my lens fogged up! This is before we boarded the boat to take us to the island!
2. Blue Lagoon Island
3. The view from where I sat.
4. The trike-- we should have rented this baby, but sadly we did not! Next time.
5. We lounged in tubes ALL day.
6. Tyler enjoying the beach. He had to rescue us when we got stuck, we nicknamed him "Tug Boat Tyler".
7 & 8. The girls lounging about. Isn't the water so clear and beautiful?
9. Lunch was so good.
10 &11. Eating lunch!
12. Cara and I.
13. Taking a break from water and relaxing.
14. Cara and Emily at the port.
15. Ty and I at the port.
16. Of course they found a candy shop--"Sugar Happens".


1 comment:

Tyler said...

Such a fun day! Let's go back!