Friday, September 30, 2011

More Taylor

I have been a Taylor Swift fan since her first c.d. I remember listening to the songs over and over and over again. They were all songs about relationships gone wrong, or wanting to be in love. So basically any 19 year old girl (myself included) could relate. Then her next cd came out that had my favorite "Love Story". I specifically remember listening to her songs and thinking, "these songs are the soundtrack to my life. Ifeel like I came full circle from relating to the relationships gone wrong songs to the being in lots of LOVE songs. That is why I think it is so neat that I was able to go to her conert with the love of my life {who SURPRISED me with tickets}!


We sat next to a couple clearly on their first date-- it was a.w.k.w.a.r.d. I didn't think there would be a second date until I saw him down a large popcorn all by himself, and then I knew there would not be a second date. I just hope Taylor Swift isn't ruined for them. I went to a Smashmouth concert once on an AWFUL blind date, and now I can't listen to Smashmouth (haha).


Thanks again for such an amazing surprise!


No comments: