Friday, September 16, 2011

8 Months

Tyler and I have been married for 8 months {yesterday}. Can hardly believe it. Somedays it feels like years {in a good way} other days it feels like just yesterday. I can say with certainty that I love him more today than I did 8 months ago. I would always hear people say that love grows exponentially, and you will love someone more tomorrow than you did yoday. I found it hard to believe because I knew that I loved Tyler and it was a lot of love. Its true though, because my love for him grows every. single. day.



We went on a night hike a few nights ago.


I know that I married a wonderful man. He proves that to me day in and day out. He is patient. He is kind. He is smart. He doesn't mind when I wake him up in the middle of the night because I had an awful dream. He is genuine. He is mine.

1 comment:

John said...

Honey, you're makin' my eyes leak...!