Friday, September 03, 2010

Soundtrack to our Lives

The BFF {Elaine} and I decided to make each other a cd of songs that remind us of our friendship over the last 10 years and then write explinations for each song. We mailed them at the same time- and I got Elaines yesterday! I was reading the explinations and laughing out loud- they were awesome.

My CD to Elaine:

Theme song to Lizzie McGuire
Fifteen
Walkin’ On Sunshine
Material Girl
19 and Crazy
A Minute Without You
Remember When
Cest La Vie
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Total Eclipse of The Heart {again}
I Will Survive

Love Like Crazy
One in the Same
You’re Still The One


Elaines CD to me:
I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
Total Eclipse of the Heart
Theme Song from Lizzie McGuire
A Minute Without You
I Will Survive
Courtesy of the Red, White, & Blue
Gone
Under Pressure
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Since You've Been Gone
I Hope You Dance
Live Your Life
Someday We'll Know
Skater Boy
I Don't Want To Be


This was so fun- I am so glad we were able to do this!!

1 comment:

E said...

I am so glad we did this too! It was such an awesome idea. I loved how many songs we had the same and the ones that were different because it brought up so many fun memories! Love you!