Friday, September 17, 2010

My Brain

Does your brain ever just go on this rapid fire of thoughts and you have to tell yourself to "calm it down"? {My creative writing teacher called it stream of consciousness. I just call it ADD on a Friday afternoon.} I am having that right now. Holy cow. Seriously.
  • Do you think I can fit into childrens size Ugg boots?
  • Is drinking Red Bull on an empty stomach a poor choice?
  • What movie should I rent when Elaine gets here?
  • How many days left till Thanksgiving? {Bought tickets today-- thanks Mom & Dad}
  • I hope my event goes well...
  • Why is the office sooo quiet on Fridays?
  • I LOVE Project Runway.
  • Taylor Swift has a really cute line of cards- IDK all the places they are sold but I do know they are at ShopKo.
  • Why am I breaking out like a 15 year old?
  • I am super excited for Cake Boss Season 2 to come out. {October 5th}
  • I really want some chocolate covered cinnamon bears right now.
  • Tyler is the most patient person ever. I love him so much.
  • I love pink post-its.

Whooo. That is a lot. Do you ever meet people and want to know what is going through their brain? Well- you no longer need to wonder about me.

1 comment:

Serendipity said...

I found those bears at WinCo...I could not stop thinking about them...Come to our house, and we'll share!

I love all the thoughts that are running around in your head...I usually get all of that at bedtime, when everyone is in bed...then my brain goes crazy!