Wednesday, September 15, 2010

80% Of The Time

Tyler and I have excellent communication skills. Well, Tyler has excellent communication skills and I am catching up quickly! We are almost always on the same page and when we aren't we figure it out. Last night I got off of work kind of late, and he was out doing something, and we were planning on getting together after we were both home. I thought he was coming over, and through some vague texting he thought I was coming to his house. 20 minutes later I texted him, "where are you?" and he replied, "watching tv, where are you?" {I was also watching tv- in my own apartment}. I guess that is what you get for texting. Haha. This has honestly been our biggest miscommunication- I guess that is pretty good!

I have the best boyfriend ever. Seriously. He took my car to the Hyundai dealership to get it all fixed on his afternoon off.


My mom always jokes and says, "80% of the time we truly fail to communicate". She may have a point!

No comments: