Thursday, June 25, 2009

Drive-In Movie: Check

My BFF Elaine and I made lists of things to do before we die one summer in HS, it was triggered by A Walk To Remember. I have continued to add to mine ever since, and check some off along the way! One of mine was to go to a Drive- In Movie theater. I do not think they have any in Maryland, so when my friend Mandie told me about the one she goes I freaked out and told her we had to go! So we did.

The screen.
Me in the truck. I also had never been in the back of a truck. I'm a city girl, okay?!

Before the movie!

I was excited!!
It is always a double feature- so we watched The Proposal and Up. We did not make it through Up, I was soo tired and knew I had to be up in a few hours. :( Next time we will go on a weekend! It was soo much fun. Seriously. I loved it. I am pretty easy to please.
When I dreamed of going to a drive in I did not imagine it in a truck, or with a girl. But it was even better in a truck, and way more fun with a girl! Yes, I did just say "way more fun".
One thing more to check off my list!!




3 comments:

Kady (Ca-dee) said...

this is adorable! i was wondering if the outfits were planned. you and mandie are so cute. i love her. i love you! and i LOVE your hair! Miss you biggie!

Serendipity said...

Love the drive-in movies...fun memories from college...

E said...

I need to do this still!!!!!! I am so jealous.