Monday, March 30, 2009

Sisterhood Retreat 2009

I love Alpha Phi. One of the neat things we do is Sisterhood Retreat. I am not a fan of sleepovers- but this one is non- negotiable! I love my sisters. It is weird that this is my last one... Hurray for laughing, crying, talking, sharing, eating, singing, taking pictures, and bonding!
All of us!
Kailey, Kady, Shar and me!

It was so much fun- except on the way home I got sick. Sorry Shar. You know you have good sisters when they still want to help you after you got sick all over the front seat of their car. Love you.

1 comment:

Sharlene and Matt said...

i love you!!! this was so fun! and dont be sorry i just flet bad cuz i didnt know what to do. i am going to need some mom 101 classes before you go so i can handle living with our lovely roommates.